BJORN QORN EARTH TRUFFLE POPCORN - GLUTEN-FREE (3 OZ. BAG).
BjornQorn Maple is our take on kettle corn. It is also our first foray into the sweet dimension, and its very nice here!
The maple sugar is made by our friends at Tree Juice Maple Syrup. They're just up the road and around the bend from BjornQorn HQ. They do all the tapping and tubing and sugar shack stuff. Brrrr no thanks! It makes one great popcorn though!
Ingredients: Non-GMO popcorn, Safflower Oil, Maple Sugar, Salt
- Created by two Bard College friends, Bjorn and Jamie, who continue to run the company.
- The recipe was perfected using giant solar thermal ovens they built into the ground and continue to experiment with.
- The popcorn is grown on Bjorn's family farm in MN as well as partner farms in NY local to their production facility in Kerhonkson.
- BjornQorn is an entirely plant based product
- It is produced in a facility that generates more than 100% of its annual production power from its solar array.
- Returning general commodity acreage back to food for people.
- No metalized plastics in its packaging. Minimal material means minimized waste.
- Safflower crops can be grown domestically on lands with limited water needs.
Bjorn Qorn Maple Popcorn (3 oz.)
- Brand: Bjorn Qorn
- Product Code: BQmaple
- Availability: 11