ORGANIC PLANET TRADITIONAL WHOLE WHEAT UDON NOODLES (8 OZ.).
Our Organic Planet® Organic Udon noodles are quick cooking and ready in four to six minutes, and contain 9 grams of protein per serving. Use in place of ramen for added nutrition.
- Our USDA certified organic, non-GMO and vegan udon contains no egg, chemical additives, or genetically modified ingredients.
- Udon is a thick, round, chewy noodle that is often enjoyed with the flavors of Japanese, Chinese, and Korean cuisine.
- Our udon noodles are made with heirloom grains.
- Our traditional udon noodles are made with heirloom grains, rolled and then cut to length, not extruded like other pasta.
- Whole wheat udon has a silky texture and delicate flavor, delicious in hot or cold noodle dishes such as stir fry, soup, udon bowl, and noodle salad.
- Quick & Easy Prep: - bring 6 cups of water (10 cups for entire package) to a boil, add noodles and boil gently for 4 to 6 minutes until desired texture is reached. Drain and rinse with COLD water and serve.
Organic Planet Traditional Whole Wheat Udon Noodles (8 oz.)
- Brand: Organic Planet
- Product Code: OPudon
- Availability: 4