ORGANIC PLANET TRADITIONAL WHOLE WHEAT LOMEIN NOODLES (8 OZ.).
- This flat Chinese-style pasta, resembles fettucine. Popular as the traditional staple food of North China and familiar to generations of Americans as the noodles used in Chinese restaurants.
- Organic Planet Lo Mein Noodles are made from traditional heirloom grains. Produced using the traditional roll and cut method, not extruded like other pastas. Our lo mein is formed into thin, long, continuous sheets, and then cut into six-foot strands, and carried to a special drying room.
- Produced using the traditional roll and cut method. Our lo mein is formed into thin, long, continuous sheets, and then cut into six-foot strands, and carried to a special drying room.
- More readily absorbs the flavor of broth, sauce, or seasoning over soba or other buckwheat noodles because of its less assertive flavor. Great for stir fry!
- Our dry, whole wheat noodles are quick cooking and perfect for hot or cold noodle dishes. Our smooth, quick cooking organic Asian-style pasta holds it's shape and texture better than rice noodles, and contains no eggs
- Quick & Easy Prep: To cook one bundle, bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a large cooking pot (add 2 cups water per each additional bundle). Add pasta, lower heat, and boil gently for 4 - 6 minutes or until tender. Drain well, rinse with COLD water, drain again and serve.
Organic Planet Traditional Whole Wheat Lomein Noodles (8 oz.)
- Brand: Organic Planet
- Product Code: OPlomein
- Availability: 4